Thursday, March 29, 2012

Braided Top Knot Bun

As some of you may know I am an avid "sock-bunner" thanks to my hair being very unmanageable most of the time. Evidence of sock-bun overload: Here, Here, Here, & Here. Not to get too crazy & start styling my hair in ways other than with chopped up old socks (don't worry they're clean) I saw a tutorial on the OH SO PRETTY THE DIARIES & had to try it! The blog is written by two bffs & they are so adorable & always doing fun little projects so I was really excited to try this one out. It's really simple, & would look even better I'm sure if I didn't have so many split ends lol. To see the steps click here.
hair bun
PS: I wore this hairstyle last night to the pre screening of the new HBO show Girls. I was a bit skeptical at first, but let me tell you it was freakin hilarious!! One of those shows that you're like "OMG I've seriously done that", anyways I enjoyed it & can't wait to have Girl's nights to catch up on episodes :)

8 comments:

  1. i love it wave! ill be emailing you soon....gonna need ure voluntary services...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SOCK BUNS! Seriously best thing I've ever discovered. I'm gonna have to try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually bun is my everyday hairstyle because my hair is so messy ;))

    you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so lovely! great post and blog

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love lovee love it, looks great pretty ladyy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks adorable on you!! must try this!!

    - aimee
    SwellMayde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3