Saturday, June 23, 2012

Outfit: Sheer, Floral, & Denim

Last Thursday I attended the Violet Boutique's Summer Look Book Event styled by Spicy Candy D.C. & shot by TPWP. It was a wonderful event filled with tons of stylish DMV attendees & all the inspiration you could ever need for your summer wardrobe! I knew that I needed to wear something light weight since the weather here is H-O-T!!! I turned this maxi skirt into a dress by belting it at the waist & letting the extra material drape over. Don't worry that's a leopard mini-skirt paired underneath, not leopard panties :)
Dress-THRIFTED (last worn here), Mini-Skirt-H&M, Vest-CALVIN KLEIN (d.i.y.), 
Heels-GUESS, Necklace-F21

9 comments:

  1. I still can't get over your vest! You did an amazing job with it. Talented, much?

    Great seeing you at the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove that vest the ombre effect perfect


    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BLOG! UGH I LOVE IT.I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Be sure to check out the side links. I'm so excited to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loe the color of the lips and dress!!! So sweet!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so great to see you at this event! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! That vest is beyond. I NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit...very unexpected :)
    your top bun is super sweet too

    xx,
    thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3