Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Violet's 2012 Summer Look Book Event

What happens when you combine an awesome boutique with lots of neon pieces, an unstoppable styling duo, & a beyond talented photographer?! You guessed it, you get the Violet Boutique's Summer 2012 Look Book styled by Spicy Candy D.C. & photographed by Marshall of TPWP. The look book is so fun & filled with tons of N-E-O-N! To see the complete book click -HERE- The night was filled with delicious food, lots of bubbly, wonderful company, & surrounded by lots of stylish goods :) Here are a couple of pictures from the night's festivities.
Hair by W Salon & Makeup by Anna Castillo for the Look Book
A Surprise gift from Julie (see what I got at the end of the post)
Roasted Pepper Bites, Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes, & GRILLED CHEEEEESE :)
Some of my favorite ladies <3 Vivi, Brea, Jasmine, & Oby
Jasmine's Chic Heeled Sneakers
My new favorite fashionable foodie Monica & My vintage lover Katherine (close up of her collar tips)
 Leave it to these two to make burgers look chic, bffs Denisio & Krystin
Julie, owner of Violet boutique (Right) & her BFF (sorry I'm horrible with names)
I was gifted these beautiful orange earrings (which I've already worn twice)

I can't say it enough, but every time I've visited the Violet Boutique it's a shopping experience unlike any other. First off, you don't have to dig through a bunch of so-so clothes to find hidden gems becuase everything is adorable! Second, Julie & the staff at Violet are the sweetest most sincere ladies I've ever encountered when shopping. 
Don't believe me? Check out Violet located in Adams Morgan :)

Do you know what today is?! Yup, it's Tasty Tuesday expect a new recipe tonight.

9 comments:

  1. Great recap! Somehow I missed all this food... whyyyyy????? That grilled cheese would have been bangin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome recap! How amazing were Jasmine's high heeled sneakers?!? Isabel Marant's got nothing on those! So fun hanging out with you...lets do it again real soon!
    xo
    B
    http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and fun are those white sneaker shoe things?! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this recap, your pictures are excellent!!The food pictures are totally making me hungry right now!! See you soon :)!
    xoxo Becky
    neonpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It was great seeing you again! We need to hang out soon.

    All I know is that I can never look as good as Denisio and Krystin does taking a bite outta their burger. My photo would've looked horrendous. lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha you & me both, I've seen pictures of me eating .. not very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. great recap of the night wave!!! ...i'm glad somebody was on their blogger game & brought a camera...imma do better!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun recap. I had a great time, we need to chat more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like it was so much fun, I wish I could have been here =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3