Monday, July 2, 2012

Red, White, & Booty-Shorts

These past couple of days have been so CRAZY!! We still don't have power aka we're going on day 4 with no electricity, cable, internet, & most importantly AC!! Lucky for me friend's are so sweet & they're letting me cool down at their house & use their internet :) I wore this outfit last week to the Cap FABB Rent the Runway event at the American Ice Co. It was HOTTT out, so I opted for minimal clothing (what's new?!). 

Heels-OFF BROADWAY, Shorts-LEVIS (diy'd), Slip-THRIFTED (worn as shirt), Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, Lipstick-SEPHORA "It Girl"

This outfit is the quintessential patriotic getup since it's got all the right colors, but it's still a fun casual everyday look. These shorts are quickly becoming a STAPLE piece in my wardrobe (I've seriously worn them ALL weekend)! I wish I could show you a close up of the heels since they're so cute, but I can't because I'm punishing them for being so DAMN PAINFUL .. no but really my feet we're crying. 
Hope you all are safe from this past weekend's storms & if you don't have electricity like me *Crossing Fingers* that it comes back on :) Love you all & I can't wait to celebrate this Wednesday!! What are you all doing for the 4th of July ?!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! So nice to meet you last Wednesday, your feature on Kate's blog was awesome, those cookies look amazing!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your power comes back on soon!! Luckily we were only out for a few days, but I know so many people who are still in the dark. :( At least you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT HOT HOT shoees! Oh wow we have tons of power outages here too...boo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3