Monday, July 16, 2012

This is not Goodbye

As much as it's going to be difficult to take time away from my blog, I know that it's the right thing to do. There are several different aspects of my life that I have not been giving my all to, & so I'm going to try to work on them during this time. I love you all so much & have truly enjoyed the friendships & relationships that have blossomed out of this blog. You have all touched my heart so much & I'm blessed to have gotten to know each of you. I hope that we can reconnect after I return!

6 comments:

  1. WHAT?! NO! YOU BETTER COME BACK SOON! I'M SELFISH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything works out well for you girl. We'll be here waiting for when you are ready to come back. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is ok . We will miss seeing your posts and want you back soon :) take care hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things are okay & will miss reading the blog! Hope you'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a break is a good way to step back and refocus- take care and hopefully we'll hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is ok!!! Kisses!!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...