Monday, February 17, 2014

Distressed Boyfriends

Happy Monday, I've had such a lovely weekend laying around the house with the husband. We've been snacking & catching up on House of Cards, but ventured outside today to get a little shopping done. We went to Arundel Mills to hit up some of the outlet stores, & I got some great investment pieces from J. Crew. Usually that store is too pricy for my taste, but almost everything was 40% off so I bought a denim button up, a cropped sweater, & the cutest statement earrings ever!! I also bought some new NIKE running pants to reward myself for completing my first week of half marathon training :) Crossing my fingers for a snow day tomorrow, bring on the snow from midnight to 6 AM!!  
Cardigan-MADEWELL, Tank-GAP, Necklace-THRIFTED,
Jeans-THRIFTED (DIY), Flats-TARGET, Purse-COURAGE B.

3 comments:

  1. They're calling for yet MORE snow/ice here tonight too! I'm kinda over it at this point, lol.

    You look like me though, outside in snow with flats on! My husband gives me heck! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha he's come to terms that I do NOT dress for the present weather, but the weather that I WISH for. It's like, if I dress for warmer weather maybe it'll get hotter outside lol.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous! love those flats!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...