Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TORY BURCH @W HOTEL DC

Hi ladies, I'm actually posting today from my apartment! I got to have today off because I have to go into work tonight to help out with the crazy weather that's supposed to hit us tonight. **Crossing my Fingers** it won't be too bad, but if it is we will definitely be prepared because I was in charge of making the grocery list :) Anywho, last night I braised the bone chilling winds to catch some of the Tory Burch runway show that was being played at The W Hotel in D.C. There was a great turn out, I mean come on who wouldn't want to dress up, sip champagne, snap photos, & pretend they're at fashion week on a Tuesday?!  
Tee-RUGGED WAREHOUSE, Pants-TARGET, Necklace-THRIFTED, Heels-NINE WEST

I met so many awesome & talented people, I'm talking kindred spirit thrifters & a you-tube beauty goddess! I really enjoy meeting people who are so passionate about what they do, & then you throw in fabulous clothes ... ahhh I'm all about that :) I ended up putting my outfit together at the last minute, but it was super comfy (glorified PJs) & a little lipstick & leopard always goes a long way :) Thanks again Brandlink for another great event, I'm definitely going to miss all the glamour that The W D.C. has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. love your outfit! looks like fun!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wave! What a great recap! How lovely are those photos of the show being broadcast onto the wall?!? Be safe out there tonight!
    Xo
    @breaellis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...