Wednesday, July 9, 2014

OOTD: Black & White World

Hey ladies! I've been feeling kind of under the weather these last couple of days, but I'm trying to fight through it :) I wore this outfit Monday for an afternoon of picnicking and an evening at the HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival. Even though the viewing was in the middle of the city it had a small town feel to it, and they even handed out cute little bags of complimentary popcorn. 

Top-TOBI, Skirt-THRIFTED (DIY), Shoes-CONVERSE, Backpack-THRIFTED
Bracelet-THRIFTED, Sunglasses-THRIFTED MARC JACOBS 

Each day here in New York it's easier & easier to tell who is visiting & who's a New Yorker. Backpacks are usually a dead giveaway, so I wasn't quite sure that I wanted to wear mine since it'd label me as a tourist .. but it's so cute I had to! I thrifted this backpack forever ago & never got around to wearing it, but now that I'm spending so much time walking around it's super convenient & the perfect size :) I'm gonna go chug some more hot tea, but I hope all of you have a happy Wednesday <3

2 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute. I have a bag in a similar print (also thrifted lol) and I think it's so sophisticated and timeless.

    mlleantoinettec.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute backpack!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3