Saturday, July 12, 2014

OOTD: Summer Cowgirl

A quick little outfit post on this sunny Saturday! I've finally kicked my summer cold a hundred percent, & I'm so excited to get back out into society :) I also have exciting news on the job front, I landed an internship & I start this Monday!!! I can't believe that I'm finally going to be working in the fashion industry, I've been dreaming of this day for so long & in 2 days it will be a reality <3

Dress-FOREVER 21, Boots-CHINESE LAUNDRY, Bag & Sunnies-FOREVER 21

I wore this outfit to grab a quick dinner & do a little grocery shopping. I love how in New York you can wear whatever you want, to do whatever you want & nobody cares. Back in Maryland I would feel "weird" wearing a dress to just grab groceries & walk around, but here it's totally normal :) Since we do a lot of walking I haven't worn my heels much, but these booties are so comfy & work surprisingly well this summer dresses. Happy Weekend <3

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE your hair!! and those boots are so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better and congrats on the internship! Love those booties too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah pple in the dc metro area are super judgmental and tend to lean toward the conservative side! must be the political scene over here! congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the internship! I'm so sad that I found your blog right after you left DC. I'll be moving back there after a 1.5 year stint in Phoenix and I was excited to find a DC blogger but I wish you the best in NYC and I will def be following you on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3